USER DATA DELETION
To delete your information and all corresponding data from our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the needful.
Like many other Web sites, Budli.in makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Budli.in deletes all personal information from the gadgets received from the customers. All names, messages and phone numbers are deleted from the gadgets.
Budli.in uses your Personal Data when: it is necessary to perform our obligations or exercise our contractual rights; we have a legitimate business interest to process such Personal Data; it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations; we have your consent (where required under applicable law) to use your information (where we rely on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent by contacting us as set forth below).
For What Purposes Does Budli Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Budli.in.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Budli.in.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Budli.in via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to Budli email addresses or through Budli computer systems are expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time Budli may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one user to another in the Budli e-mail system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Website may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of Budli computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties. Budli.in reserves the right to share relevant information to you about its products and services from time to time.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You Expressly Acknowledge And Agree That Use Of The Website And The Service Is Entirely At Your Own Risk. All Express And Implied Warranties, Including, Without Limitation, The Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, And Non-Infringement Of Proprietary Rights Are Expressly Disclaimed To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law. To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law Budli, Its Officers, Directors, Employees, And Agents Disclaim All Warranties, Express Or Implied, In Connection With The Website And Your Use Thereof. Budli Makes No Warranties Or Representations About The Accuracy Or Completeness Of The Website's Content Or The Content Of Any Third Party Websites Linked To The Website And Assumes No Liability Or Responsibility For Any (I) Errors, Mistakes, Or Inaccuracies Of Content, (Ii) Personal Injury Or Property Damage, Of Any Nature Whatsoever, Resulting From Your Access To And Use Of The Website And Service, (Iii) Any Unauthorized Access To Or Use Of Our Servers And/Or Any And All Personal Information And/Or Financial Information Stored Therein, (Iv) Any Interruption Or Cessation Of Transmission To Or From The Website, (Iv) Any Bugs, Viruses, Trojan Horses, Or The Like Which May Be Transmitted To Or Through The Website By Any Third Party, And/Or (V) Any Errors Or Omissions In Any Content Or For Any Loss Or Damage Of Any Kind Incurred As A Result Of The Use Of Any Content Posted, Emailed, Communicated, Transmitted, Or Otherwise Made Available Via The Website Or The Service. Budli Does Not Warrant, Endorse, Guarantee, Or Assume Responsibility For Any Product Or Service Advertised Or Offered By A Third Party Through The Website Or Any Hyperlinked Website Or Featured In Any Banner Or Other Advertising, And Budli Will Not Be A Party To Or In Any Way Be Responsible For Monitoring Any Transaction Between You And/Or Other Users And/Or Third-Party Providers Of Products Or Services. As With The Purchase Of A Product Or Service Through Any Medium Or In Any Environment, You Should Use Your Best Judgment And Exercise Caution Where Appropriate.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
This Website is intended only for adults. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS if you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. Please do not send us your personal information, including your email addresses, name, and/or contact information. If you want to contact us, you may only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
These Terms and the other policies posted on the Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and BUDLI and govern your use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and BUDLI shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law principles. You and BUDLI agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore court. The failure of BUDLI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision. If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) MONTH AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, EXCEPT THAT BUDLI MAY COMMENCE ANY SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UNDER LAW. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. These Terms shall be binding upon each party's successors and assigns.