How to speed up your android phone? It’s a quite common question that sometime you may have also asked someone. Downloading applications, videos, taking pictures of your friends and parties can surely slow down your smartphone with time. Even it can be that much slow that letters are coming a second or two after your type them! But fortunately nothing to worry in such case. You just need to follow few simple steps to make your smartphone smarter than before:
1. Clear the cache of individual app – You just need to go to the settings and then profile area for each individual app present in your smartphone. Then press clear cache. If your mobile is loaded with loads of apps then surely this process can take time. Keep patience or else you can install any cache clear application that can help you to clear some cache automatically.
2. Update firmware – Such updates can help your smartphone to fix some bugs and help it to perform better.
3. Uninstall unused apps – There are many apps that automatically install along with your favorite apps. Without informing you they can run well at the background and are enough to slow down your device. You should eliminate them to improve performance of your android device. If you find it difficult to remove, you can then disable them to boost the speed of your phone.
4. Check internal memory – Its better to move few large files to external memory like SD card. Try to transfer video files, mp3 etc. to your SD card to provide some free space to your smartphone’s internal memory.
5. Remove few shortcuts – There can be few shortcuts and widgets on your home screen that you might not use frequently. It’s better to delete them as such things can be responsible to use more memory of your smartphone.
6. Run Antivirus – You should install a good antivirus and run it sometimes to check whether you phone has been attacked by any antivirus or malware. They can surely slow down the speed of your device.